Home Forum Downloads FAQ

info 3dsmax

About 3d Studio Max for Building Tracks...

info 3dsmax

Postby 207 gti » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am

Hello everyone, a favor I'd like to convert the test I'm doing in 3dsmax, I have some questions to ask before working ......
1) there 'a few recommended version to download?
2) there is' some version or are all free of charge?
but what most 'important ...... there some idiot-proof version ....... :haker: :haker: it seems like the program very dificile
....... thanks : Builder : : Builder :
207 gti

Re: info 3dsmax

Postby delu77 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:04 am

207 gti wrote:Hello everyone, a favor I'd like to convert the test I'm doing in 3dsmax, I have some questions to ask before working ......
1) there 'a few recommended version to download?
2) there is' some version or are all free of charge?
but what most 'important ...... there some idiot-proof version ....... :haker: :haker: it seems like the program very dificile
....... thanks : Builder : : Builder :

Hi mate,
I suggest you to find the old 8.0, only for some script compatibility, but you can also start with max 2011/2012 with the 64bit power! :)
There are no versions free of charge, you can try rinhoceros but then you have to pass from Max again.
I know it is difficult, but the web is full of tutorials and video tutorials :ok:
Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack
delu77
Site Admin

Re: info 3dsmax

Postby 207 gti » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Hello Andrea, thanks for the info, now I see how I can install a program that you suggested, and study for a moment how it all works ........ : Thumbup : : Thumbup :
Lastly, everything I've done in btb, I can export it to max ...... or should I do a new thing ?........ I did not find the most fucked up ...... 'GPS data of the test i'm doing ........ : Hurted : : Andry :
207 gti

Return to 3DSMAX