Home Forum Downloads FAQ

BTB Xpack's

About Bob's Track Builder program...

Re: BTB Xpack's

Postby zaxxon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 pm

superf1fan wrote:Thanks for uploading but I have a question: Where do you have to put those files and how? (with kind of file etc)

Thanks,
superf1fan

BTB is a software useful to create tracks: http://bobstrackbuilder.net/
XPacks are collections of objects in the format BTB understands.
zaxxon
Time waster...

Postby Aithor90 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:37 am

The Xpack of ENNIS EXTRAS, do not get used in my BTB, I recognize xpack but consiguó not see any of your files, and textures.

any suggestions??

Greetings and thanks!
Aithor90

Postby eno72 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm

your problem is not clear... did you copy the ennis xpack zip file in your XPacks directory of btb? (the XPacks directory found in the root folder of btb)
When you open btb, the xpack should be visible and tickable. If ticked, everything should be available in the editor. Now I don't remember if the ennis pack contains only textures, however you should see them when choosing materials.
“How'd you like to gaze at a beer can throughout eternity? It might not be so bad. There'd be nothing to fear.”
eno72
Site Admin

BTB Xpack's

Postby scanetto » Sat May 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi! My name's Pietro. I have a problem. I do not find the xpacks for BTB, and i can't download the xpacks that there are in http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/xpacks.aspx.
is there anyone who can help me?
thanks
scanetto

Postby eno72 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi, there are some xpacks in our download section, they are some classic ones.
I searched a bit on the net and presently there are not comprehensive places where to find many xpacks.

However, on Racedepartment they are arranging the new download section, and all the btb stuff will be placed again there. So follow their forum and hope they do that in the near future.
“How'd you like to gaze at a beer can throughout eternity? It might not be so bad. There'd be nothing to fear.”
eno72
Site Admin

Postby eno72 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am

eno72
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Bob's Track Builder