Home Forum Downloads FAQ

Kormoran Rally

Link and comments for already released projects

Kormoran Rally

Postby martinez » Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 pm

My new three tracks have been released. Two of them are available only for online tournaments on RBR Chech, but I hope I will share with them for offline driving when I collect some money from donations.

The main topic here are new PS_Poland particles. As you might know, they are installed with my new tracks. The point is that you can use them at any new track, but please don't modify them and make mess in files.
You can use them as you want, but if you change anything to fit your tracks, please give them some new and unique name and release new particles.
There are some useful info at the top on these text-ini files explaing how I used surfaces and for which surface my new WaterSplash (tm ;) ) was used.
The system is quite complicated and I rather don't plan to make any new particles and also no tutorials on that. You will have to dig there yourself...

But again - if you do something new, don't change my files. Would be nice if you mention of me in credits too as I did for Kahoo.

I hope you understand me. Thanks :)
martinez
Time waster...

Re: Kormoran Rally

Postby jay_p_666 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:10 am

:clap: Congratulation Martinez, you have achieved something truely unique with Kormoran stages and it represent a lot of work! I sent you donation as a sign of gratitude and support of your work. About particles, they looks really nice (especially watersplashes...finally, after all those years) but I have a problem with them... I drive with focus wrc 2006 in cockpit view and the particles clip through the bodywork, it looks kinda weird a little.
jay_p_666

Re: Kormoran Rally

Postby martinez » Sun May 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Hmm, they sometimes go through cockpit, it's something that I didn't manage to avoid in 100%. Sorry :)
martinez
Time waster...

Return to Released Projects